- Defects in goods shall be eliminated, goods shall be replaced and returned in accordance with the 2001 June 29 by order no. 217 “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” (Official Gazette Valstybės žinios, 2001, No. 58-2105), within 14 working days from the date of collection of the consignment.
- Exchange and return of goods shall be possible only if:
2.1 The returned product was not worn
2.2 There is no defect in the returned goods
2.3 the returned goods have not lost their appearance
2.4 The returned product must be in the original neat packaging
- All gifts received with the returned item must be returned with the returned item
- If the goods are not complete, damaged, untidy or not properly packaged, the Seller has the right not to accept the goods, not to change them and not to return the buyer's money paid for the goods.
- The goods are returned at the expense of the buyer - i.e. shipping costs are paid by the buyer
- For exchange and return of goods it is necessary to contact in advance by e-mail. by mail.
When the returned product reaches the Seller, the Seller checks the condition, quantity, range of the returned product and informs the Buyer after assessing whether the goods meet the conditions of the returned product. For returned goods that meet the conditions of the returned goods, the money is returned within 30 days to the account from which the payment for the returned goods was made.